Appointments can be made in person or by telephone. We operate a 4-week booking system with the doctors to help prevent long waiting times.
- Patients are now registered with the Practice rather than individual doctors.
- There may be a longer wait for an appointment if a specific GP is requested.
- Appointment slots are 10 minutes long
- If you feel you may need more time please ask for a double appointment.
- There should only be one patient per appointment.
- Please ensure that you arrive for your appointment on time.
- Late arrival may mean that you will be asked to re-book.
Nursing Team Appointments
- Appointments with the Practice Nurses and Healthcare Assistants can be made at any time in advance.
- As the Nurse Practitioners deal with urgent problems their appointments are usually only booked on the day itself.
Please do not walk in without an appointment, as we do not have the resources of a Walk-in Centre.
Holidays, sickness or study leave will inevitably place extra strain on our appointments system. Nonetheless, we try hard to give you convenient appointments.
Our Practice has a very large list size of 14,400 patients. We need your co-operation and understanding for things to run smoothly.