Special Facilities For Patients
- There are reserved parking spaces by the front door at the Bradeley site and the entrances to both Surgeries are suitable for all patients.
- There are no steps and there are automatic electronic entrance doors.
- All consulting rooms are on the ground floor level, allowing easy access.
- Most rooms are suitable for disabled patients and wheelchair access
- Most are fitted with adjustable examination couches.
- The Waiting Room is fitted with a hearing aid loop system.
At the Bradeley site there is a disabled toilet, and wheelchair users can access a low-level Reception counter in the Confidentiality Suite.
Please inform us if you will need wheelchair access.
We have access to a Language Line scheme for patients who do not speak English, but please bring an interpreter if possible as this should ensure an improved consultation for you.
The practice booklet is also available in a larger type; please ask at Reception if you would prefer one.